Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click (PPC) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns are a critical piece of online marketing. PPC campaigns are the built on paying the search engines a preset dollar amount to display your ad within search engine results as seen below. Each time a person clicks on your paid ad, the search engine charges you the preset dollar amount.
PINNACLE Business Solutions will make you more money with PPC and we are ready to prove it.
- Create a PPC Ad.
- Select keywords & negative keywords.
- Identify geographic locations for ads.
- Create landing pages for Ads.
- Test each element to make the most money.
Compare us to the competition. With extremely low “click to call” ratios and very high ROI’s achieved with many of our campaigns, we are confident we can get you better results!
Geographically Targeted Paid Search
Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the perfect complement to local organic search. Specifically, geographically targeted campaigns can drive significant leads and sales for your business in your particular area. This segmentation ensures you are only paying for highly qualified leads in your area searching for the service or product you offer.
Your Ads Will Only Display in Desired Areas
We control the key elements in paid search so that your business is seen and you convert these leads. The top three paid search opportunities include:
Key Elements of Success in PPC:
- Keyword Targets – Keywords targeted can make or break a campaign. Keyword selection requires competitive analysis & price comparison to find the profitable niche.
- Quality Score – Often overlooked and those who do pay the consequences. Quality score directly impacts the amount you spend per click on your keywords. Ignore quality score and you are sure to overpay, making ROI illusive.
- Ad Copy – Ad copy is a lifeline of every PPC Campaign. If Ad copy is ignored, your spend goes up and your revenues go down. Ad copy combines market positioning, vision and understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Bidding Strategy – A strategic bidding strategy saves you money and gives you the best chance at a positive ROI.
- Landing Page – Landing page design and coherence with the originating Ad message is a basic necessity. If you have a landing page that doesn’t match the offer in your Ad, you will not convert. There are elements (Title, Picture, Forms, Logos, etc) on a landing page that must be continuously adjusted and tested.
With proven success in PPC, we will increase your revenue and customer base using geo-targeted PPC. Read more about the PPC elements here.
Adwords Disclosure Document – Click here
Display advertising is a form of Pay Per Impression or Pay Per Click advertising method that can generate significant brand awareness. If your campaigns are positioned correctly and targeted towards the people who fit your customer profile, you can capture sales.
Display advertising can be dangerous waters for those inexperienced. Due diligence must be performed and negotiating rates with the proper display companies is a necessity. Don’t spend tens of thousands of dollars on display advertising with no return. Let us run a test and get the most of display for your business.
Lead Generation is the process of paying per lead. Risky, but rewarding…maybe. Lead generation is one of the riskiest and highest rewarding endeavors online. There are two elements that determine success in lead generation:
Quality of Lead – is the lead qualified and more specifically a valid lead for your service or product?
Lead Conversion – do you have a plan for converting this lead through marketing materials?
When considering a lead generation program cover your bases and heed these critical elements. We can do a free analysis of your business and determine if Lead Generation is a good use of your marketing dollars.